Are you unsure ?

hey just wondering what the password is for the spoiler section? or how i get it/gain access.

OOOOOOOOOO, ERM.... its erm... Jeeeez whats the word I'm looking for!! :P Oh yeah it's spoiler. :lol: . See if you read the forum board it does actually tell you the password > Spoiler Section

All spoilers to be discussed in here. **Password for forum is 'spoiler' ** :D

hey just wondering what the password is for the spoiler section? or how i get it/gain access.

OOOOOOOOOO, ERM.... its erm... Jeeeez whats the word I'm looking for!! :P Oh yeah it's spoiler. :lol: . See if you read the forum board it does actually tell you the password > Spoiler Section

All spoilers to be discussed in here. **Password for forum is 'spoiler' ** :D

Oops my bad :ph34r:

Thanks for the help anyway :P

I have made loads of avatars in my thread but cant use any as my avatar on the site because i made them in paint and the file format is "bmp" which is not a supported format grrrrr does anyone please know how to change a file extension to a suitable format so i can use them on the site as my avatar?

thank you so much

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Photoshop has more advanced, it has selective colouring etc. which Paintshop Pro does not have. I used to have Paintshop and now have Photoshop CS2 ... I personally prefer Photoshop alot more. :D

As for which is easier ... umm not sure. You sorta get used to either program. And their are tutorials available which help you. Alot. :D