Are you unsure ?

I posted this in it's own thread because I didn't see this, but no one answered so I just copied and pasted the question here, hope that's okay.

I just want to ask a question about using other polls than the ones on this page. What I mean is that if I till example want to let my readers influence one of my fanfics the best option wouldn't be to post as a poll because thet would mean the same question would be asked even after the poll was finished if you know what I mean.

I wonder if I'm allowed to use HTML-codes from places like pollhost.com? It's just regular HTML codes that allow you to post a poll at the end of a post till example, and you can close/remove the polls when they are finished.

I'm sorry to bother, because I don't think this is against the forum rules, I just want to be sure I'm not doing anything against the rules so my fanfic thread gets closed down or something.

Thanks.

Just wondering is the "report" button there to report the content of the actual post or if the user is breaking one of the rules like say the signature rule? Or can you use it for both?

Edited by jack/martha

It's there for both. :)

Though obviously by content, we mean content thats offensive or something.....not that you disagree with the post. And I'm not saying that at you specifically, its more a general reminder!

Ok thanks for clearing that up Foxy :)

EDIT: I have another question sorry: If your only allowed five lines in a signature can you have say one line with writting then say a blank line, then a line with writting etc. untill you get to five or do the blank lines count?

Edited by jack/martha