Are you unsure ?

Hi im trying to download some episodes from here and im not having any luck. The message I get when it downloads is: The source filter for this file could not be loaded. That windows media player dont support this file. Can anyone help as im desperate to see Flynns death and funeral as I missed that week as I was on holiday

Try and download VLC or/and divx

Hi im trying to download some episodes from here and im not having any luck. The message I get when it downloads is: The source filter for this file could not be loaded. That windows media player dont support this file. Can anyone help as im desperate to see Flynns death and funeral as I missed that week as I was on holiday

Try and download VLC or/and divx

Ok im thick, ive downloaded both of these, so how do I get the episodes on to either of them programes?

Am starting to lose the plot now

VLC, and you won't have to worry about DivX: Either right-click and choose open in [program] or open the software and open the file from the menu.

Thank you Mercury Girl and others who have tried to help this ol technophobic, I've finally seen some of the episodes that I wanted to see, I've cried bucket loads now though and my eyes are all swollen and I must say I look very attractive.....................NOT lol

Thanx again for having patience with me xxxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They vanished a couple of weeks ago, if I remember correctly.

I'm sure they were taken away because they took up space... and most people were giving '10' anyway, so it was a bit pointless.

Edited by Cal F