Are you unsure ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, feel like.... Just kidding Shan, I like you really...ahh...yeah.

A random question.suggestion, but incase it sucks I don't want it to have it's own thread. :P

If you're looking for a certain avatar, you have to go through everyone's threads, right?

And some people make mostly the same people, (sort of) right?

So why does everyone have individual threads instead of having 'çharacter' threads. Eg. A Ric one, post your Ric avatars there....THat way you know where to look with a variety.

Just a suggestion.

I don't go into the artwork threads much, but when I do I find it a bit untidy that everyone has their own individual threads. It can be hard to find things that really interest me, as far as the characters go. So I think your idea is a good one :). But like I said, I don't go in there enough for it to really worry me, so don't go making any difficult and controversial changes on my account :P

^ I like that suggestion. I'm sick of going through everyones threads just to find a good avatar of Rachel :P

Plus, I dont have a very fast interent connection so that means if one thread takes 10 minutes loading a page (hey. its true) then I find that page doesnt have any Rachel avatarss, then I just realsied i've wasted 10 minutes of my life. <_<I want it back...

Anyway...yeah. Great idea