Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Well they both have their upsides. The fact that Kirsty and Kane stuck by each other no matter what happened or what people were saying, shows what true love is. They were a perfect match. They are the Romeo and Juliet of Australian Soap land! Martha and Jack have taken me a while to warm up to, but now I see they really do love each other. If I had to choose, Kirsty and Kane wins. Nothing can beat true love.

I think a lot of people get their relationship.

The leval they had gone thriught a lot and remaid together,.

I always felt that Kane was seriously sorry for what he done.

Kirsty, never coulid get the head round the fact that he raped her siste, and she's with him.

Are Jack and Martha going to get back together? because if they aren't then I can't see the big deal about them...they were only together for about three episodes and then they split up over (compared with what KK went through) a tiny little thing! So it's KK for me...even though I like the characters of Jack and Martha a little bit more!

I don't particularly like either couple. Kirsty and Kane bugged me intensely. Although I really liked Kirsty as a character on her own (I found her very down to earth and natural), I just can't believe anyone would be so selfish as to marry her sister's rapist. Or that her family would forgive her (and him) for doing so. But Martha and Jack also really get on my nerves, especially Martha. She's so petty and stubborn, and gets wound up over everything, it's so irritating. I see her as feistyness gone mad. So, as to which couple I prefer, I really can't say because I despise them both equally. But at a push I'd say Kirsty and Kane, only because Kirsty is a better character than Martha. Rant over.

I have never seen M&J, so I will have to say KK for now.

To be honest, although Kane and Kirsty made a good couple, I always wondered how Kirsty managed to develop feelings for him in the first place. I mean, he raped her sister! I know that I'd have serious difficulty even forgiving someone who did that, never mind falling love with them and having their babies!

I totally agree with you on this. I can`t see how it`s possible for a person to fall in love with her sisters rapeist. unless she didn`t know he was.

I never got comfortable with the fact that Kane opened up for Kirsty in the bush, when he`s so protective of his past. I felt it kind of out of character, and this (and the fact that they were traped in the bush together) is what brought them together (IMO)

ooh. and the whole calling eachother babe all the time really annoyed me.

Archived