Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

I like kirsty and kane better, because I loved the whole romance forbidden love type of thing, but I see as Martha and Jack as the new K/K, does any one else see this? :)

Edits, Can someone take this to the correct forum please, it was supposed to be a poll, but for some reason the poll isnt here :unsure:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Jack and Martha the new KK?

I'm going to repeat what I said in the KK return thread, replacing Robbie/Tasha with Martha/Jack.

With Jack and Martha there is little chemistry, no real fire or passion (to my eyes) and and certainly nothing special to set them apart from any other couple. KK had a very interesting, different relationship, deriving from what I personally feel was one of the best, most daring and well written storylines of recent years. So the short answer, hell no!

And who makes a better couple? KK every time.

I think it's a bit early to say who make the best couple, considering Martha and Jack only got together last week!

To be honest, although Kane and Kirsty made a good couple, I always wondered how Kirsty managed to develop feelings for him in the first place. I mean, he raped her sister! I know that I'd have serious difficulty even forgiving someone who did that, never mind falling love with them and having their babies! I always thought Kirsty needed her head checked! :blink:

K/K without a doubt. Martha and Jack have potential but they don't have the underlying tension revolving their circumstances that K/K had and that was part of what made them so good together.

With Jack and Martha there is little chemistry, no real fire or passion (to my eyes) and and certainly nothing special to set them apart from any other couple.

how can you say that! lol There is definetly some chemistry there, thats really the main part about them. They liked each other as soon as they met. (not that Martha admitted it! lol) And Passion, well, they ended up sleeping together on their first date.. which I don't think h&a would have shown if it didn't mean something. (that they really liked each other)

i never really liked Kirsty and Kane, I never really understood how she could forgive him, and how dani ended up forgiving him! This is a very serious crime, which would take a real not nice guy to do, so howcome he could easily turn into mr nice guy? Tsk! lol. I just think that the storyline was abit stupid, and he was just not a nice guy! Didn't he threaten Rhys in hospital or something, i'm sure he did... That was when they were dating too! Sure he loved her, but deep inside, he wasn't a nice character.

Jack & Martha are so sweet together, and you can soo tell they like each other alot! Whenever they're in the same scene their either holding hands, or he has his arm around her etc.

Archived