Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

^^ Lol, i'll probably be kicked off the board for this, or lynched, but here goes: Jack's a bit of a plank really, show some emotion man! You can move your face muscles. I always get the feeling he isn't really trying and a lot of other actors have to carry his performance at times.

*Leaves now before she is attacked*

xx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't stand KK because it was so unrealisitc and they were also down right annoyting, self-absorbed and constantly 'babe' this and 'babe' that.

J and M on the other hand I really like because they have a fun, playful relationship yet still with a lot of chemistry. It's a refreshing change from some sop fest like Rob and Tasha.

^^ Lol, i'll probably be kicked off the board for this, or lynched, but here goes: Jack's a bit of a plank really, show some emotion man! You can move your face muscles. I always get the feeling he isn't really trying and a lot of other actors have to carry his performance at times.

*Leaves now before she is attacked*

xx

Lol! Don't worry, i won't attack..yet... lol

Erm, big surprise here for you but, i don't really agree with that! lol I think he does. On the cliff scene, when she said that she would jump off the cliff, you could see exactly what was going off in his head, his facial expressions showed that. I've never thought that he wasn't a good actor, i'll have another look though! lol it'll give me an excuse to watch the episode again :D lol

Edit: I just noticed my avatar, with Jack & Martha hugging on it. Now, because of spoilers, I kind of know whats going on there, and I think his face looks very concerned. It doesn't look blank or anything, you can so tell that he cares for her, feels sorry for her that kind of thing, and I haven't even watched it! lol Can't wait though! :D

I agree with everything you said blurr! J and M are very sweet and have alot of chemistry, but they are not too lovey dovey in a sicky way! lol They like to have a joke, which I think is much better than watching them compliment each other and talk about there feelings and call each other 'babe'. It shows that they get on as people, AND as boyfriend and girlfriend...

Sorry I totally rambled on there! lol Doesn't make that much sense. Oh Well! lol 10 Points if you understand! :D

Mmmmm I don't know whio I like best out of those two couples. Like someone else posted I think it is too soon to tell really with Martha and jack's relationship because it is still so new. We are comparing a relationship that is only weeks old (if that) to one which has been going for sometime. There have been many more trials and tribulations in KK's relationship because they have been together for so much longer so in a way it makes them more interesting. For me though, too early to tell at the moment. Martha and Jack are heaps cuter though!

I couldn't stand KK because it was so unrealisitc and they were also down right annoyting, self-absorbed and constantly 'babe' this and 'babe' that.

J and M on the other hand I really like because they have a fun, playful relationship yet still with a lot of chemistry. It's a refreshing change from some sop fest like Rob and Tasha.

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one who cringed everytime KK called each other "babe" :lol:

Martha and Jack do seem to ahve a fun relationship and I think I agree with whoever said they could be the new Hayley and Noah. There are no similarities between Kane & Kirsty and Martha & Jack, they are just too different; their situations are really different and there is nothing controversial about their relationship. Noah and Hayley were always a fun, wholesome kind of couple and I think that's more like what Martha and Jack have.

Archived