Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

If they are the new Hayley & Noah then I expect one of them will cheat. Multiple times, just like Hayley did.

Let's just hope that it doesn't end with a heartbreaking death. If it does then I hope it's Martha death :unsure:

I was a KK fan but now I'm just a Kane fan. Kirsty was selfish and should have been fed to the sharks.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your pick. She kissed Josh, which broke her and Noah up. She was willing to cheat on Alex because she wanted Noah back. She also lusted after Alex when he was already dating someone.

And let's not forget the pukefest of Scott/Hayley/Kim, where she basically cheated on both.

Hayley was the Summer Bay bike.

And Passion, well, they ended up sleeping together on their first date.

In my book, that's circumstancial lust. There is no real passion, IMO; there is more to passion than not being able to their hands off eachother. It was a case of "Martha has nobody, so we'll add a fit cop to the cast and she'll bed him on the first date". No originality, nothing special.

Sure he loved her, but deep inside, he wasn't a nice character.

Were we watching the same show? As the KK storyline came to a close in 2005, the whole point was that Kane was a different character to the guy who raped Dani in 2001. It was Kirsty's love that gave him the strength to be a better person.

I guess that not every viewer can see this and that's your prerogative, but there was a strong theme of change and gradual acceptance due to proof of character growth throughout the entire storyline.

I agree Liz, Kane did change, but it's still hard to forget that he raped Dani.

He had a tough upbringing and was unhappy, I actually think he thought Dani wanted to sleep with him, he was just too twisted to understand or stop when she told him to. On the other hand, Dani didn't fight him off, now I'm not saying she deserved it or anything like that, but from what was said in the counselling sessions, Dani made no attempt to fight Kane off, she told him to stop, but didn't struggle. That seems a little weird to me. :blink:

Archived