Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

yep kane should of forgiven Dani.

I agree Liz, Kane did change, but it's still hard to forget that he raped Dani.

He had a tough upbringing and was unhappy, I actually think he thought Dani wanted to sleep with him, he was just too twisted to understand or stop when she told him to. On the other hand, Dani didn't fight him off, now I'm not saying she deserved it or anything like that, but from what was said in the counselling sessions, Dani made no attempt to fight Kane off, she told him to stop, but didn't struggle. That seems a little weird to me. :blink:

Yes that did seem very weird to me, how can you just freeze in a middle of a rape?, and not fight back

Frozen from fear?

Have you honestly never heard of that? :huh:

Yes, you DO freeze in situations like that. I should know because when I was about fourteen some guys tried to jump my friend and me. My friend fought back but I was so scared that I froze. We were lucky, nothing happened because some ppl heard the commotion and came to help.

I do find it a bit odd tho that ppl only ever see this from the view they could never do what Kirsty did to their sister. Well, I couldn't either (tho Kane and Kirsty got together in very exceptional circumstances) but... if it was the other way round and my sister fell for someone who attacked me, well, she'd still be my sister and I'd still care for her, I wouldn't cut her off.

As for who's better, I can't say as I don't watch H&A anymore so I've never seen Martha or Jack. Once Kane and Kirsty left there was no reason to watch anymore. :(

Same here, i didnt watch it anymore since dani, K/K left

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane forgive Dani? He was the one who raped her! :huh:

Yes I think Kane should forgive Dani because Dani kept being so anoying and interfering and not letting Kane be with kirsty, like in peace. This was the thing that annoyed me such a small rape , and Dani kept going on for it about centuries, I think she was ruining K/K happiness together.

Kane forgive Dani? He was the one who raped her! :huh:

Yes I think Kane should forgive Dani because Dani kept being so anoying and interfering and not letting Kane be with kirsty, like in peace. This was the thing that annoyed me such a small rape , and Dani kept going on for it about centuries, I think she was ruining K/K happiness together.

I really don't believe the mentality of some people!

Such a small rape?!?

Do you even know what rape is? :blink:

Can I ask, are you male or female, and how old are you?

I only called it a small rape because it was nothing more then just a kiss, well the directors made it seem that way to me.

It was not a kiss, it was RAPE!

Kane forced Dani to have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with him!

If you need me to spell it out any more clearly I'll gladly PM you.

Rape does not mean kissing, it means forced sex!

An uninvited kiss is a misunderstanding, rape is a crime and a very traumatic experience for the victim.

Archived