Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its hard to pick oneas there both two very different couples in different circumstances.

KK were an awesome couple because of the whole forbidden love element you were always wondering what kind of drama would come there way next.

Jack and Martha are highly different but i also think theyre great they have a kinda fun side to them eg. all the pranks and playing hard to get before they finally got together, this was somethink KK lacked but for obvious reasons but there realtionship didnt need that element as it was a subject that had to be taken very seriously under the circumstances ie the story would of never worked if they done it the same way as Jack and Martha because of Kanes history with Dani.

So too sum up my opinion two great couples but also very different.

I agree Liz, Kane did change, but it's still hard to forget that he raped Dani.

He had a tough upbringing and was unhappy, I actually think he thought Dani wanted to sleep with him, he was just too twisted to understand or stop when she told him to. On the other hand, Dani didn't fight him off, now I'm not saying she deserved it or anything like that, but from what was said in the counselling sessions, Dani made no attempt to fight Kane off, she told him to stop, but didn't struggle. That seems a little weird to me. :blink:

Yes that did seem very weird to me, how can you just freeze in a middle of a rape?, and not fight back

Frozen from fear?

Have you honestly never heard of that? :huh:

Yes, you DO freeze in situations like that. I should know because when I was about fourteen some guys tried to jump my friend and me. My friend fought back but I was so scared that I froze. We were lucky, nothing happened because some ppl heard the commotion and came to help.

I do find it a bit odd tho that ppl only ever see this from the view they could never do what Kirsty did to their sister. Well, I couldn't either (tho Kane and Kirsty got together in very exceptional circumstances) but... if it was the other way round and my sister fell for someone who attacked me, well, she'd still be my sister and I'd still care for her, I wouldn't cut her off.

As for who's better, I can't say as I don't watch H&A anymore so I've never seen Martha or Jack. Once Kane and Kirsty left there was no reason to watch anymore. :(

But if your sister actually did that to you, betrayed your feelings, totally disregarded how much it hurt you, then wouldn't you feel that she was cutting herself off anyway? I know I'd wonder how much a member of my family cared for and loved me if they suddenly got together with a guy who raped me! :blink:

I don't think I'd be too understanding if I were in Dani's situation!

But if your sister actually did that to you, betrayed your feelings, totally disregarded how much it hurt you, then wouldn't you feel that she was cutting herself off anyway? I know I'd wonder how much a member of my family cared for and loved me if they suddenly got together with a guy who raped me! :blink:

I don't think I'd be too understanding if I were in Dani's situation!

Hopefully, I will never, ever find myself in that predicament. But, like I said, she would still be my sister.

Archived