Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

I never saw Dani's rape on tv but from what I heard, made me think that

So how can you judge what happened when you didn't even see the episode? Says it all really :rolleyes:

Do you think Kane would go to trial for giving Dani a little kiss? I think if that was all that had happened, she would have just told him to get lost!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane and Kirsty were a fantastic couple because their love survived so much. I personally would have got sick of so much drama happening to any other couple, but they were unique, partly due to great acting, which made me believe in the relationship.

Jack and Martha have the potential to be something just as unique: a normal, functional couple in love. The way Hayley and Noah should have been after they were married. HAA's penchant for recycling stories makes me very worried for Jack...

EDIT: I am trying desperately to stay out of the whole rape thing because (a) this isn't the place and (b) I do not have the energy, but it is very very difficult!

*walks off to groan distractedly and scream in frustration*

Emma B is correct, this thread is for discussion on the characters of Jack, Martha, Kane and Kirsty. By all means refer to Dani's experience with Kane if it is relevant to the topic, but please take any debating about what did and didn't happen that night to the dedicated discussion thread here.

I do feel, however, that the fact Dani was raped - whether we interpret it as a malicious act or a misunderstanding - has been clearly stated and adequately discussed already, so please review the comments in that thread before making further posts.

Jack and Martha have the potential to be something just as unique: a normal, functional couple in love. The way Hayley and Noah should have been after they were married. HAA's penchant for recycling stories makes me very worried for Jack...

Yeah, great point. That's what I like about them. There's no falling for your sister's rapist, getting involved in murderous cults, having secret wives, etc. etc. etc. Knowing H and A though they're sure to stuff this relationship up too.

Jack and Martha have NO chemistry. Their relationship was so forced and so predictable, and I felt nothing when they got together, because it was practically inevitable.

I loved Kirsty and Kane because of their chemistry. The actors got on SO well and had a lot of chemistry between them -- I believed their characters, and felt they were practically real people. Also, after everything, they were still together until the end. The only problem I have with them is the fact that despite their separate storylines (Kirsty's kidney disease, Kane's cancer) they were still Kirsty-and-Kane, as if they were one character, almost. I think Jack and Martha might go that way, but I'm not sure. Right now I particularly don't care :P .

J&M for sure. I get the whole KK love survives it all but for me they were just really annoying. I loved the cancer storyline with Kane and yes the acting on both KK were excellent but for some reason after that I really could not care less about them! lol. Kane was lovely but Kirsty pretty much ruined him, they did not compliment each other consistently for me.

J&M are cute, have the chemistry and can go the distance. They have the whole opposites attract thing going on and I cannot wait to see that develop. Hopefully the writers will not mess them up too...

Jack and Martha have NO chemistry. Their relationship was so forced and so predictable, and I felt nothing when they got together, because it was practically inevitable.

Oh My GOD! How can you say that? I have watched Home & Away for, well this is my 7th year of watching Home & Away so I saw the whole KK storyline play-out and now, being from Australia, I have seen the whole J & M storline, thus far.

Anyway although it was obvious that them getting together was inevitable, J & M do something for me that KK never ever did. Firstly I could never be with someone who raped my sister, like Kirsty. Apart from how much that would hurt my sister, I could never get the thought of the possiblity of him doing the same to me out of my head. Having said that though, KK sorta have the whole Romeo & Juliet thing becuase Kirsty's parents didn't approve, similar to Romeo & Juliet. And that was always really sweet.

But J & M have always been so cute (it is kinda helped by the fact that Paul O'Brien is HOT :wub:). I liked them from the first day the Holdens came to Summer Bay. They have like the connection that alot of people dream about but never actually find with someone else. I know that it has been done plenty of times before (think Nathan & Haley One Tree Hill, Marissa and Ryan The OC, Piper & Leo Charmed) but it always is so amazing and makes you so jealous. Corny as it seems, I know plenty of girls who dream of it :wub: .

Archived