Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

I like K/K 100% better then Martha and Jack,, and I think that they were the best couple on the show and a good role model.

I may be a KK-er, but I do not for one moment think that they were a good role model.

Kidnapping, robbery, drugs, alienation from family, teenage pregnancy, forged signature on parental consent for marriage, etc.

Hardly!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like K/K 100% better then Martha and Jack,, and I think that they were the best couple on the show and a good role model.

I may be a KK-er, but I do not for one moment think that they were a good role model.

Kidnapping, robbery, drugs, alienation from family, teenage pregnancy, forged signature on parental consent for marriage, etc.

Hardly!

Apart from that there relationship was very strong, and how Kirsty handled being with Kane despite Dani not wanting them to be together

• 1 month later...

ok I dont know if I've already answered this, but I actually can't. I was the biggest Kirsty and Kane fan and I was gutted when they left. I honestly thought they couldn't be replaced until Jack and Martha came along and I adore them!! so I'm afraid I can't choose. lol, but I thought I'd have my say. sorry !

^ I know I'm probably biased, but I really can't see how, at this stage, people can love Jack and Martha so much. In the uk at least, they've barely done anything. They had a brief flirtation followed by an even briefer relationship, then they broke up over nothing and Martha moved on to the next guy without giving Jack a second thought. I do think they had a lot of potential, and still could, but their relationship was rubbish!

Archived