Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

Well its Kirsty and Kane for me and to be fair to Kane he was never convicted of it, and we never actually saw what went on there...... Im not saying that it didnt happen, but leading up to it Dani was leading him on.

Not that that is an excuse, I dont know I was never really convinced of his total guilt, even though he did apoligize in the end, I dont know it just felt like we were missing a big piece of the puzzle there

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its Kirsty and Kane for me and to be fair to Kane he was never convicted of it, and we never actually saw what went on there...... Im not saying that it didnt happen, but leading up to it Dani was leading him on.

Not that that is an excuse, I dont know I was never really convinced of his total guilt, even though he did apoligize in the end, I dont know it just felt like we were missing a big piece of the puzzle there

I thought it was pretty obvious what had happened, there was no doubt in my mind.

At this point, I'd like to step in and ask that we don't start debating what happened between Kane and Dani.

To discover other members' opinions on the issue, visit this thread, but please respect that we do not want any further discussion regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Whilst I do not count myself as a KK shipper..I do think KK were much better than JM. KK were star crossed lovers for all eternity, the odds were stacked against them. Neither was what you might call a hottie..when compared wth some of the other recent castings...they had personaility,they could act...now there is a novelty...cough... they had something extra. They had one of the most controversial relationships in the history of Home and Away. Whether you approved of, dilsked, or loved their stroyline, it was different. I think people warmed to KK because it was so different and because no mattter what happend they always loved each other.

Jack and Martha are just the latest in a long line of "cute" couples. There is nothing new, different or special about them. If they were not good looking, by media defined standards, and had exactly the same storylines as they have now, there would be no where near as much JM hype/mania as there has been around here lately. Quite frankly I can not for the life of me see what all the fuss is about. Martha is pretty, Jack is cute...so what?

Jack and Martha are just the latest in a long line of "cute" couples. There is nothing new, different or special about them. If they were not good looking, by media defined standards, and had exactly the same storylines as they have now, there would be no where near as much JM hype/mania as there has been around here lately. Quite frankly I can not for the life of me see what all the fuss is about. Martha is pretty, Jack is cute...so what?

I don't agree with you on the part that if they weren't as good looking then they wouldn't have as many fans, because I think their storylines are the reason why I like them so much! If they were boring I wouldn't like them, if they had a Hayley and Scotts storyline for example, I'd probably find them boring and then get other characters to be my favourite.

I think other actors are niice but I don't like them that much because of their boring characters.

Kane and Kristy were so much more interesting and unique. The had a story to play and develop though. Jack and Martha bore the hell out of me. It seems like everyone on the show have to be in a relationship every minute. The only character that doesn't is Colleen and Alf, give the damn writers some time though, I am sure they can find someone for them as well. Not very realistic when people are just jumping from one guy/girl to the next.

I don't agree with you on the part that if they weren't as good looking then they wouldn't have as many fans, because I think their storylines are the reason why I like them so much! If they were boring I wouldn't like them, if they had a Hayley and Scotts storyline for example, I'd probably find them boring and then get other characters to be my favourite.

I think other actors are niice but I don't like them that much because of their boring characters.

Hate to nit-pick, but...what storylines?

Archived