Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did like KK but it did take me a long time to like them together as a couple purely because i couldn't get over what he had done to Dani and then her sister having the nerve to see him.

But their relationship did develop really well towards the end.

I also like MJ realationship too, it was an interesting storyline at the beginning even though we knew they would eventually get together. I haven't seen much of them properly together as they were only officially a couple from the other day, so time will tell but I think it helps that I was getting so frustrated about them getting together that now its happened its a relief and I can focus on how they will develop together.

I did like KK but it did take me a long time to like them together as a couple purely because i couldn't get over what he had done to Dani and then her sister having the nerve to see him.

But their relationship did develop really well towards the end.

I also like MJ realationship too, it was an interesting storyline at the beginning even though we knew they would eventually get together. I haven't seen much of them properly together as they were only officially a couple from the other day, so time will tell but I think it helps that I was getting so frustrated about them getting together that now its happened its a relief and I can focus on how they will develop together.

I think the KK thing was approved by fans because whilst that happened with Dani was horrible, she was able to forgive Kane and accept the relationship, so if Dani could, there was no reason why anyone shouldn't. I think that's what made KK relationship so popular, that it was a sort of 'forbidden' romance, whereas with M/J it was just a case of a normal storyline, two people denying their feelings. And also with M/J it was like people knew they were made for eachother, but they were nothing more than 2 people who were simply denying how they felt, whereas with K/K we knew exactly how they felt, and that the love they shared was so strong.

Archived