Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

Jack and Martha for sure! They are the cutest couple ever! And i like alot of people never liked Kane because of what he did to Dani and never understood how they could all forgive him and Kirsty could marry him i mean Dani was her sister! No matter what his background or circumstances what he did was wrong and always will be in my eyes! :angry: Martha and Jack forever! :wub:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J/M by far! I never understood what people saw in K/K, it was just too unbelievable for me. Why would anyone in their right mind want to go out with the man who raped their sister? I just don't get it. And then the whole forbidden romance got off the ground and it bored me, it went on and on until finally they left the bay. But J/M are sweet and much more believable. I might just like them because I'm young, and it has been said that J/M fans are usually young girls, but that's the way it is!

• 2 weeks later...

jack and martha are way better

i dont get how anyone could like

or forgive kane for what he did to

dani i always thought it was stupid

kirsty was with him, forbidden love

is good but not when its over the top

forbidden lol and jack and martha are

a way hotter couple they are both so

gawguss and i always thought kane was ugly!!

lol :) and martha and jack are sooo adorable

lol xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived