Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you skipping school? :wink:

Jack and Martha do make a nice couple and I do think they have chemistry, it's just a bit early for me to say they are the perfect couple. I like Lucas and Matilda though, they are so cute! :wub:

No, inset day! If I was skipping school, I wouldn't be on bttb, or wait, maybe I would! lol

Yeah i think it's a bit early to say the PERFECT couple, but they are really really good. lol They're definatly my favourite part of H&A!

QUOTE(Liz @ Feb 27 2006, 02:16 PM)

I have to wonder if Jack/Martha would have so many fans if the actors (especially Paul OBrein) were not as attractive.

I definetly think there wouldn't be half the fans if jack/paul wasn't as fit! lol

Yup, I would still like him, but just not as much.

I used to like Kane back in 2001 with the Shauna-business, but when he fell for Kirsty I started disliking him. I have never liked Kirsty, she`s a selfish b****, and the fact that she could go out with Kane after what he did to Dani without considering her sister`s feelings, just made me dislike Kirsty even more.

Because of that I never liked Kirsty and Kane as a couple. I`m watching them in Norway at the moment, and today they got married, but I`m not happy about them at all.

Jack and Martha haven`t gone out that long, but I really like them as a couple. They have good chemistry and are sweet together.

QUOTE(Liz @ Feb 27 2006, 02:16 PM)

I have to wonder if Jack/Martha would have so many fans if the actors (especially Paul OBrein) were not as attractive.

I definetly think there wouldn't be half the fans if jack/paul wasn't as fit! lol

Yup, I would still like him, but just not as much.

Now come on. Aren't we supposed to be liking them for their great acting here! :P

I agree Liz, Kane did change, but it's still hard to forget that he raped Dani.

He had a tough upbringing and was unhappy, I actually think he thought Dani wanted to sleep with him, he was just too twisted to understand or stop when she told him to. On the other hand, Dani didn't fight him off, now I'm not saying she deserved it or anything like that, but from what was said in the counselling sessions, Dani made no attempt to fight Kane off, she told him to stop, but didn't struggle. That seems a little weird to me. :blink:

Yes that did seem very weird to me, how can you just freeze in a middle of a rape?, and not fight back

Archived