Who do you like better?

Guest Tamxxx

I agree Liz, Kane did change, but it's still hard to forget that he raped Dani.

He had a tough upbringing and was unhappy, I actually think he thought Dani wanted to sleep with him, he was just too twisted to understand or stop when she told him to. On the other hand, Dani didn't fight him off, now I'm not saying she deserved it or anything like that, but from what was said in the counselling sessions, Dani made no attempt to fight Kane off, she told him to stop, but didn't struggle. That seems a little weird to me. :blink:

I always presumed that it couldn't be scripted so graphically, especially considering that the word "rape" could not be used.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Martha and Jack , but there really isn't anything special or remarkable about them ....they were two characters the right age and so were paired off together.Tasha and Robbie in the early years were more special/different but they have long passed their sell-by-dates. Kirsty and Kane were a special couple , Kane's back-history was very under-stated which made it all the more powerful , the history with Dani,the forbidden love , the break up where he left her for her own good ,it was gradual but very powerful the way they got together ...and they seem to me to be the only couple with totally true unconditional love for each other , where you could never imagine them cheating ,and where they would literally die for each other. Sally and Flynn were the only other couple who seemed so totally committed , which is why I hated the ''Flynn / Leah kissing / having feelings story during the surrogate birth '' I think it was totally out of charaxcter for Flynn to do that. The other couple with that kind of ''I would die for you'' magic were Alf and Ailsa ...whereas Jack and Martha , I can easily imagine them splitting up and hooking up with the next guy/girl.

Marth and Jack, but then again I don't know who Kirsty and Kane are lol

So you can't really say who you like best then, since you have only actually seen one of the couples in question!

Kane & Kirsty left last year, have you just started watching the show recently?

Kirsty and kane had something different. They loved each other no matter what. I don't see J ack and Martha having that same stickability. They dont have the on screen chemistry either. They are both very good looking, and I think that blinds people sometimes to the lack of anything deeper. KK had chemistry by the lorry load, other couples who had it were Sally and Flynn, Will and Gypsy, Alf and Ailsa, even Nick and Jade, and I did not like them at all, had it. Pippa and Micheal, Irene and Hyde, and Shane and Angel. Robbie and Tasha had t at one point but I think they lost it, and I dont know why.

So in answer to your question, Kirsty and Kane. No doubt about it.

...and they seem to me to be the only couple with totally true unconditional love for each other , where you could never imagine them cheating ,and where they would literally die for each other.

Yes thinking about it i think they would have probably died for each other. But it would be ridiculous if Martha & Jack felt as if they would die for each other now, only been going out a week, but then again, it does seem like they have very strong feelings for each other. I read a spoiler the other day, I don't really want to give away what happens, but it shows that Jack really likes Martha. Kind of sweet.. made me go "aww" lol

So you can't really say who you like best then, since you have only actually seen one of the couples in question!

Yeah, I've been watchin it for a few months now. Jack and Martha are like my vision of the ideal couple and I don't think anyone else could top them. Just the way the characters are and the way it's scripted. I think Jack and Martha are perfect to watch. But then again you're right as I might like Kirsty and Kane more, but I very much doubt it! lol

Yeah, I've been watchin it for a few months now. Jack and Martha are like my vision of the ideal couple and I don't think anyone else could top them. Just the way the characters are and the way it's scripted. I think Jack and Martha are perfect to watch. But then again you're right as I might like Kirsty and Kane more, but I very much doubt it! lol

Are you skipping school? :wink:

Jack and Martha do make a nice couple and I do think they have chemistry, it's just a bit early for me to say they are the perfect couple. I like Lucas and Matilda though, they are so cute! :wub:

Archived