All Saints

*dW*

The new season looks like Rush, which I don't like. All Saints should be All Saints. Let Rush be Rush.

I've stumbled upon Hallmark episodes that sync up pretty well to where Channel 7 abandoned the afternoon eps. It's not going well though. Matt seems to have been replaced by some annoying busy-body, the writers are trying to force me to care about Nelson, and also... Mitch is really sick... :(

At least I have Scottie back. Ah, sweet Scottie :)

Just watched the episode with Charlotte's dog... *shakes head.* It's ironic that a woman with MS, suffering pain and indignity every day, can't legally choose to end her own life, but a perfectly healthy dog that makes one mistake in its own backyard is murdered senselessly in the blink of an eye, and that's not only legal but enforced by law. That hit far too close to home.

The new season looks like Rush, which I don't like. All Saints should be All Saints. Let Rush be Rush.

At least I have Scottie back. Ah, sweet Scottie :)

Obviously i like Rush :wink: ,but i do agree that it looks like they're changing All Saint to much.Just let it be All Saints.

Edited by ~Lynd~

It could be good, I'm reserving judgment until I see it - as long as they keep it character focused and keep that emotional aspect alive..etc Thing is, it constantly rates in the top 5 it is on, so if they mess about with it too much and the viewers don't like it, they will soon know about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Can not wait for next season - great to see steve given some more telly time :wub:

Im excited for the new season. Looks like Amy and Bart are gonna hook up; despite how much he seemed to dislike her. LOL.

YAY! for Bart :wub: hes gone through alot (Bart was super close with Ricki and Dan) so its great for him to have some happiness

Today's ep was so hot, I was literally panting! Scottie and Jared going at it... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Charlotte and her waitress were a pretty foxy couple too ^_^

Rose is SO evil! Duh! :o

Matt crawling out of the elevator, hehehe.

Edited by emmasi