All Saints

*dW*

• 2 weeks later...

Unnecessary too. I don't mind a bit of nudity - Anna Hutchinson in Underbelly, for instance :wub: - but it's not All Saints. All Saints has nudity in a medical context, or in a legitimate sex scene, like when people are in bed together because they love each other and it's just a simple, respectful part of their lives. Not some relatively new chick skanking it up in the shower with the most unattractive man - mostly personality-wise - on the staff. Just ew >.< The only thing that could have made it worse is if it had have been the blonde chick and Steve. Either of the blonde chicks.. *shudder* (not "Gabs" - Gabs is cool :P Or Charlotte... Or Von... There are a lot of blonde chicks on All Saints at the moment :huh: I'm shuddering at the newest ones. They're both stupid and I want them to leave, preferrably with their clothes on.)

Once again, if there was a storyline to this episode I missed it. I saw Von and Scottie 2 digging - that was okay. Bart does like showing off his breasts in those tight shirts. I was sincerely hoping that the nudity would come from him. Sadly, it was not to be.

Once again, if there was a storyline to this episode I missed it. I saw Von and Scottie 2 digging - that was okay. Bart does like showing off his breasts in those tight shirts. I was sincerely hoping that the nudity would come from him. Sadly, it was not to be.

ok there was a few

there was a winery explosion and three people where injured - two brothers who were trying to make their own brew and a sister who died :(

The Von and Adam one digging - that was part of a story were they found this guy who burried his GF after naging her to give up the ICE and they were trying - they got to her in time.

Frank has found out about Amy and Bart and is furious with Bart- Amy is the one thowing heself onto him and chucks a tanty when he doesnt want to anymore

Love the end where Adam was all big brother with Bart - hes so my new fave now :wub:

Claire and Steve were getting hot and heavy in the shower at work :wub: