All Saints

*dW*

I dont think its going to be choppers every week. Last nights episode was a bit more like ''normal''. I agree about all the characters leaving at one time - I hate it too. I don't feel connected to any of the new cast at the moment though.

As long as they keep the show emotional and grounded then I'll be happy. Last years season was fantastic imo and the ratings were always very high, so I hope they dont re-direct the format too much.

I have no idea what series we have showing here in Ireland, but I'm currently watching an episode where and Irish patient is getting a concrete cast taken off with an angle grinder!! The joke seems to be that only an Irishman could be so stupid as to get his leg encased in concrete :lol:

I feel bad coming in here to complain week after week. I'd just like to know what happened to one of my favourite shows. It felt like a parody of itself this week, where everything was so overdramatized that it was just impossible to do anything but laugh. I would laugh, except, as I said, it was a favourite show of mine and now it's being ruined. Why? What was the point? I feel like I never see Von and Charlotte anymore. I almost forgot that Gabby existed. Scott & Hayley would be great if I had five minutes to get to know them as anything but Scott and Hayley... And Bart... oh Bart... he's gone over to the dark side for no apparent reason. I wish he had have just accused that little brat of sexual assault and stormed out, but no, he had to engage in a passionate love/hate embrace :rolleyes: I should have just gone to sleep after Packed to the Rafters, and woken up to the REAL All Saints this morning. Ah Matt and Scottie, you know how to ease the pain :) Although I will say, not nearly enough Scottie these days <_<

I have to say that it has changed the genre and tone of the show, and I am not sure it ist going to hold the attention of fans such as ourselves who have bcome attached to characters like Von, Frank, Charlotte and Gabby. I do like Mike, but as a central character, he is not Frank, and he does not command centre stage in the same way, nor hold my affections in the same way. I hope that this episode was a one off to introduce the new team, but that it will not all be about them from now on, and that it will be more balanced, showing us the characters we know, love and admire, as well as giving us some believable and gritty story lines.

I love the new direction the show is going in, hopefully the whole hour wont be spent just on mike and crew with little bits of the ED thrown in here and there but i think that it does definately give it a bit more excitment! I love Gabby this year too, she is so funny and got some real strength about her which i love. i am also loving Bart and Amy's love/hate relationship thing they have going on, their kiss last week was hot! gonna be fun to see where that goes!

Tonight's ep feels almost normal again. It was blessedly hospital based, with lots of Von and Gabby and Frank and Charlotte, and Bart admitted that he should never have slept with the she-demon. "I don't LIKE you!" Hah! Such an awesome thing to say to someone he's just slept with :D I even learned Hayley's new name, Claire. Claiiiirreee... Claire and Adam... Claire. And. Adam. Claire and Adam...

I don't like Steve, but I appreciate Gabby getting more of her past revealed through him. I was rolling my eyes when I thought that it was going to be all about Steve and his random friends, but when I realised they were Gabby's relatives - only after she was actually on the phone to Steve about it, because I wasn't listening before - I was suddenly all ears. To me, it was a good twist, because I'd failed to connect the dots up until that point.

It also goes without saying... Bart has a cute little butt :P

I have no idea what series we have showing here in Ireland, but I'm currently watching an episode where and Irish patient is getting a concrete cast taken off with an angle grinder!! The joke seems to be that only an Irishman could be so stupid as to get his leg encased in concrete :lol:

Can anyone remember this episode in Oz? I just want to know how far behind we are.

I really liked this weeks episode. It was great meeting Gabby's family. I really like Claire and Adam, and im loving the Bart and Amy interaction. Just a question; do any of the other characters know that Adam is Von's son, or is it still a secret? Wait, he is her son, isnt he? It isnt just something i dreamt. It hasnt really been mentioned lately. LOL.