All Saints

*dW*

AHHHH Classic All Saints. What are you doing Bron!? And Charlotte!?!? You both know that this is... well, not wrong... it's VERY not wrong, but... not yet! Not like this! SHE'S NOT OVER BEN!!!!!!!! Too soon! Too soon I tell you! >.< Oh they're going to regret this... *Frets* :(

They totally made out :ph34r: It was very hot, and I would like to see it continue, but under the circumstances I don't think it will >.<

They've been getting close as friends for a while, and today they had a fight about it when Charlotte suddenly decided to set boundaries at work. Then they got over it and went to Cougars, where Bron was reassuring Charlotte about a difficult situation with a patient and she started rubbing Charlotte's back. Charlotte told her that it would be better if Bron didn't do that, and then Bron said that she knows Charlotte's gay and she's not worried. Then Charlotte said "You should be." :ph34r:

THEN Ben turned up with that nurse who's name I can't remember (her son is "Rory") and Bron got jealous and told Charlotte to kiss her, and then she kissed Charlotte to make Ben jealous, and then they left and ended up in a bedroom (not sure who's house it was) where Charlotte was taking Bron's shoes off because Bron was too drunk to do it herself. Charlotte was leaving to let Bron go to sleep, but then Bron called her back to help her take her earings off... very intimate... Then Bron was teasing Charlotte, asking "So how do you girlies do it, eh?" and then Charlotte laughed and told her to shut up, and then Bron said "Make me," and Charlotte did by kissing her :wub:

Ah, no! Scratch that *wub!* They shouldn't be doing this! They were drunk! Bron was just getting back at Ben and Charlotte really likes Bron so she'll be so upset when she sobers up and realises that Bron's just using her >.<

Why do you do this, Bron? Why must you sabotage every relationship you have :(??

:o They seemed to be getting close in recent episodes, but I never thought they would get that close! I can't believe I missed that...I always miss the best episodes...and that nurses name is Paula, I think?? Oooo...can't wait to see what the repercussions tomorrow! Thanks for that! :D

^At least Charlotte gathered Bron was doing it to get back at Ben. Poor Bron isn't going to well lately. And Poor Terry. And Poor Rebecca. And Poor Mitch. Poor all of them really. :(

I loved Matt's line when the inspector came into the tea room: "I'm just cleaning...routinely." :lol: JQT is a legend! ^_^