Angels Don't JUST Live in Heaven

Guest AngelRose

Tony Holden frowned; he could see the logic of the plan but whether it was a good idea, that was something else.

“A joint bank account?! Isn’t that a bit, well, personal?” he queried.

“Maybe, but I can’t think of any other way Dad.”

“Have you suggested it to Mac yet?” Tony asked warily.

“No, why?” Jack said tensely.

“Well, I’m NOT saying you shouldn’t, but BEFORE you do, you need to check how it might effect your work insurance and stuff. It wouldn’t be fair on Mac to get her hopes up if it’s not allowed or something.” Tony explained.

Jack sighed. His Dad was right, but that didn’t mean he had to like it:

“I’ll talk to the Sarg tomorrow.”

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unsurprisingly, news of Martha’s predicament was now spreading around the Bay like wildfire. One slightly unexpected reaction came from Tasha Andrews as she and her partner Robbie Hunter washed up after their supper:

“But WHY didn’t she come to me Rob?! I’m meant to be one of her best friends AND it not like she doesn’t know I might be able to help!” Tasha was hurt.

Robbie put a hand on his partner’s shoulder:

“But maybe that’s why she DIDN’T come to you Tasha.” Robbie said calmly. “She sees you as her friend, not some human ATM machine just because you have some money. I mean, would YOU want to take charity (as she’ll see it), to get you out of a mess like this?”

“I see your point, but why not TELL me about Morag at least?” Tasha sighed.

“I don’t know but you need to talk to her tomorrow, clear the air; she’ll need all the friends she can get, after all.”

“Hmm…” Tasha said thoughtfully, settling down to pretend to watch the TV.

Archived