Angels Don't JUST Live in Heaven

Guest AngelRose

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, back at Noah’s Kim sipped his beer deep in thought. Could he really do this? Could he really pull it off? Anyone who crossed Ex-Judge Bellingham was lucky to ‘live to tell the tale’ (so to speak) and yet here he was contemplating doing just that! He must be mad! But then again his conscious was telling him that if anyone had gone mad around here it was Morag! What she was trying to do was reprehensible and no-one deserved that, let alone good mates like Jack and Martha! Besides, he wouldn’t even be mentioning this to anyone unless he found out something useful worth talking about, other than that no-one need ever know; mind made up, he caught Alf’s eye to settle his tab and to the older man’s great surprise, refused the change from the $20 bill he’d handed over.

“Keep it.”

Alf raised a startled eyebrow:

“Gee mate, I know we put prices up last month but beer’s a long way from $10 a go! You ok?!"

“Yeah, yeah, sure. Buy Martha and Jack a drink from me next time they come in and tell them,… just tell them whatever it might look like, I’d never let them down, ok?”

Alf looked bemused but shrugged:

“Whatever you say Kim; ‘The Customer’s always right.”

With that Kim left, and still shaking his head, he put the money beside the bracelet in the till.

Yeah, AngelRose is back and the updates are better than ever. Can't wait to find out Marthas reaction to Jack's proposal, whats Kimmy going to do.... And, how is the mysterious bracelet in the till going to tie into the story or maybe i'm just reading into things and it has nothing to do with anything in the end :P

• 4 months later...

Archived