What's your favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Guest Lolzi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucks fizz (champagne and orange juice) is awesome. :) I'm not a huge fan of alcopops, though.

I like alcopos, after a few drinks, then I don't notice the sweetness in them :P

Something that's really good is vodka, battery (energy drink) and Sprite/7'n up. It's really good :D.

What's not good:

Cognac with sprite/coke, it's just ewwy. Well, when I think about it, Cognac is eww :P

Absint (don't know if you have that there) is dangerous, one shot and you're gone :P

Bucks fizz (champagne and orange juice) is awesome. :) I'm not a huge fan of alcopops, though.

Absint (don't know if you have that there) is dangerous, one shot and you're gone :P

Isn't absint similar to paint stripper? :P Or am I thinking of something else... :unsure:

I love Baileys too. I like rum and cola mixed up. :P I love Blackheart.

I made sure they are only 5.0% of alcohol (I meant rum and cola) before I buy them. Because I don't like the other ones who are above 5.0%.

When Home and Away is about to began, I would grab a bottle of Blackheart and some crisps and then go to watch TV. :D:lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Mine would have to be either archers and lemonade or cheeky vimto (blue wkd an port) if you keep stirring it actually tastes like vimto.

About the 5 year old drinking thing, my mate who is doing law said it something like within your own house you can drink from the age of 5 with a parents permission.

Why any parent would let there child drink at the age, is beyond me.

Archived