What's your favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Guest Lolzi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tasted some new things I liked last night. Vikingfjord with berries is pretty good, and so is a beer called Corona or something. I'm not much of a beer-drinker, but that was pretty good. Vikifjord with apples is horrible. Horrible!

I tasted some new things I liked last night. Vikingfjord with berries is pretty good, and so is a beer called Corona or something. I'm not much of a beer-drinker, but that was pretty good. Vikifjord with apples is horrible. Horrible!

See I was thinking maybe Corona for my first drink....because I am slightly obsessed with a band by the name of the Coronas and my freidns think it would be fitting :lol:

• 1 month later...

Black Sambuca shots. :wub:

Vodka, mainly with Orange, Lemonade or lime&lemonade usually. Malibu and Coke or lemonade. Peach Schnapps and lemonade. Sex on the beach and a few other cocktails. Oooh just remember another cocktail I have just tried recently at a bar. Pints of Skittles, which is Vodka, Taboo, Blue Curuoco (can't spell) Orange and a bit of lemonade, with ice. Lovely! :wub:

Cider preferably Strongbow, I used to like it with Blackcurrant mostly but I have been prefering it without lately.

Rose Wine especially but White wine too.

Moet et Chandon, preferable the rose one.

Lager and lemonade (Shandy)

Alcopops, especially Smirnoff Ice. VK's especially the orange ones but some of the others are ok too. Don't really like the lemon VK though much prefer Smirnoff Ice's. Or I sometimes get really cheap makes from the supermarket in the bigger bottles.

Lambrini.

Apple Sourz.

I love most things really but there are also lots of alcohol that I hate, mainly stuff like Barcardi, Whisky, Gin, Sherry etc..

• 1 month later...

Smirnoffs

UDL

WKD blue

Cruisers

Cowboys mixed with brandy....oh yeah instant drunkenness and awsome taste

sweet wines....apparently once my friends were in awe when I drank 2 bottles at once and didn't pass out or chuck.....apparently I should've been in a much worse state than what I was in!

Martini

Cinzano

Whiskey mixed with coke

I'll also swig whiskey straight form the bottle on cold days to warm up

Varieties of Schnapps when mixed with lemonade or mineral water

Archived