What's your favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Guest Lolzi

Something that's really good is vodka, battery (energy drink) and Sprite/7'n up. It's really good :D.

I agree, only I haven't tried it with 7up or sprite, just vodka and battery.

Margarita is better though! (I sooo badly wanna taste that margarita-in-a-bag-thing!) :P

San Fransisco is okay, but a little too sweet for my taste. Same goes for "some-kind-of-blue-thing" (have no idea what it's called) with Schweppes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Something that's really good is vodka, battery (energy drink) and Sprite/7'n up. It's really good :D.

I agree, only I haven't tried it with 7up or sprite, just vodka and battery.

Margarita is better though! (I sooo badly wanna taste that margarita-in-a-bag-thing!) :P

San Fransisco is okay, but a little too sweet for my taste. Same goes for "some-kind-of-blue-thing" (have no idea what it's called) with Schweppes.

Are you talking about blue curacao?

Omg where do I start? I used to be able to drink anything except for Rum (except Rum and coke off the tape - I used to love that), whisky, scotch and other harder stuff.

Loved: Fruit Tingles, Fire engines, daquaries, tequila, vodka and orange and pretty much anything mixed with vodka. Then when I stopped drinking completely for about 18 months, I haven't been able to stomach any spirits. Now all I can manage to drink it Brown Brother's Moscato, which is only 5.5%. Anything heavier makes me sick, so unless I get drunk on that first, I can't drink vodka.

Archived