What's your favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Guest Lolzi

I have never gotten completely drunk before. When I think about it I realize that getting drunk means losing control of your mind and body.

I like staying in control so I just have the odd glass of beer or whatever is going :D

I'm like that now too .. think I have issues with control, lol.

But when I drink I normally order Vodka & Red Bull - tasty!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine are Illusions, Smirnoffs, Rum n coke, Cruisers, And my favourite because it's cheap and if you want to get smashed easily is Passion Pop.

Yeah Passion Pop is really cheap and the easiest to get smashed. I use to drink *alot* but have cut right back down :P When my friend use to live with me we would get drunk about 3 or 4 times a week, but then we soon ran out of money and she moved out so I stopped. I think she was a bad influence cos before I met her I never had a drink :wink:

I had the worst hangover of my life yesterday. Was one of the ones that last the entire day - I could hardly move. I think someone was giving me doubles instead of singles.

Anyway, my favourite drink when I'm out dancing is vodka and diet coke, but any other time I love a nice, sweet white wine. Makes me feel classy :lol:

I had a horrid experiance with absynthe (sp?) a few months back, and it's kinda turned me off. I still drink, but only a few.

I'm quite fond of bailey's, strongbow sweet cider, and illusions. Anything with pineapple or coconut is good. I also like a glass of Merlot occasionally. Oh and you can't go past a good daquari (sp?).

^^ Haha same, even thought I'm under 18 my parents let me have tastes so when it is legal for me to drink, I wont drink irresponsibly. My parents think it is a good idea to let me have a taste now so then I won't go crazy when I am older. I also like Kahlua and Baileys on ice. Yum ^_^

Archived