Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tammin looks like my sisters big doll head you put makeup on, when she was a kid.

do you all remember it? what was it's name?

I had one of those! It was called a Girl's World. They're kind of freaky now I look back on it... :blink:

I think the pics they have in magazines of 'celebs without make-up' etc show that many of the women who are thought of as the most beautiful and glamourous are far from it. There's no point overdoing it and trying so hard - everybody has to take their make-up off sometime.

That's the thing about models, and I guess it goes for actors as well; They choose ordinary girls. Not pretty girls, but ordinary, plain girls who they can dress and make-up as they wish to get a certain look.

That's the thing about models, and I guess it goes for actors as well; They choose ordinary girls. Not pretty girls, but ordinary, plain girls who they can dress and make-up as they wish to get a certain look.

So where would the real pretty girls be hiding then? :ph34r:

Tammin is what I would class as "manufactured sexy", while Amy Mizzi for example, has a raw natural beauty and she doesn't do anything to exentuate it... she doesn't seem to notice how hot she is. That's what I call sexy.

Tammin is what I would class as "manufactured sexy", while Amy Mizzi for example, has a raw natural beauty and she doesn't do anything to exentuate it... she doesn't seem to notice how hot she is. That's what I call sexy.

I dont understand. By manufactured do you mean she has been helped to look/be sexy? isn't that the same for every girl. Even if they are helping themselves?

I don't think that's exactly what she means; She is "manufactured" in the manner of having stylists dressing and making her up to the general image of what "sexy" is today. An image which has changed dramatically over the last ten years, and even more before that. Tammin is a plain and normal-looking girl who has been given professional help to look beautiful, and thus selling more CDs etc, in opposite to bands and musicians making their own luck.

Archived