Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Adele_Jericho. I've actually never heard that song right through. It's never played on the radio but I do remember it coming out on C4's Select (a television show here in NZ). As for Tammin Sursok on Home and Away, I did like her character and her acting skills a lot. I just wish they could have stopped some of the negative traits that Dani had (such as her involving everyone with her problems).

I've never heard Pointless Relationship before (I've heard of it and seen part of it on C4's Select). I liked Tammin Sursok a lot on Home and Away and thought she was a great actress. I didn't like it though how Dani involved everyone with her problems. Besides that though, I enjoyed Dani and she was one of my favourite Sutherland sisters (along with Kirsty).

The whole point of Dani's character was that she was selfish and involved everyone in her dramas. If they'd taken away that aspect to her character, she would have been just another 2-dimensional character who was only there as eye-candy (*coughBecCartwrightcough*). So although she could be extremely irritating, I'm glad they made her like that. 'Princess Dani' was a lot more fun to watch that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived