Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

I really liked tammin Sursok when she used to play Dani Sutherland on Home and away, she was annoying at times but I just loved her character!.

Tammin's Sursok music is great but I think she is better at acting. Its amazing where she has got to now after leaving home and away, she has been in movies, and attended lots of premiers.

I also think Tammin is a gorgeous and beautiful young woman, I think she is one of those ones with natural beauty. :)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with everything you've said but ...

...the woman can't sing! Okay she has an okay voice, but there's a reason she hasn't done well in the UK charts. Sorry that sounds harsh but it's true. If you don't do well in the UK charts that's for a reason. I much prefer her as an actress :) but she is very beautiful too :)

I heard she'd released one of her songs over here in the UK. It said so on the forum.

Even so, I heard Pointless Relationship and thought it was a pointless song - sorry guys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was going to release Pointless Relationship, but the release was cancelled/delayed because she took a role in a movie. I heard she was releasing a song in January, but have heard nothing more since.

I doubt she'll release anything in the uk now. She wasn't getting much publicity and the song didn't get played on the radio, so if it had been released it wouldn't have done well. People in this country are very harsh on soap stars turned singers. I haven't heard enough of her music to have an opinion on it but I liked her a lot on H&A and she's a beautiful girl. I just wish she'd make her mind up what she wants to do, because at the moment it seems like she just goes after whatever will make her the most famous.

I love Tammin lol, have posters and everything, i met her on NYE a the fireworks in Sydney with Joel (Flynn), she sat like 5 meteres away from me :o man i was in heaven that night. I just found out today that my auntie lives right near her lol

Archived