Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

I think she was pretty but she had an immature face, like baby expressions and a cute button nose, her features were quite similar to Indianna's, they both look very young in the face.

That is because Indianna is young :huh:

:lol: I was thinking that. Tammin is pretty, of course. Everyone on H&A is pretty, with the exception of (techinically not breaking the rules by not using their names properly) nacnud, edaj, in my opinion :P .

xxx

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Define pretty though?

Define beautiful.

Everyone has different opinions on what they find pretty and beautiful. I find Tammin like all the others but I find Amy Mizzi very pretty.

I also thought Jade was pretty.

True taste does vary in everyone

It does indeed...I think Amy Mizzi is a very attractive girl. I think the sort of "prettiness" that seems to be prized at present........ which magazines for teenage girls seem to hype up ..is actually quite plastic....and not at all natural..it is manufactured....and Si -Co will hate me for this.... but I think Tammin falls into that category of late.

It does indeed...I think Amy Mizzi is a very attractive girl. I think the sort of "prettiness" that seems to be prized at present........ which magazines for teenage girls seem to hype up ..is actually quite plastic....and not at all natural..it is manufactured....and Si -Co will hate me for this.... but I think Tammin falls into that category of late.

:unsure: could you clarify it a bit further I dont seem to understand, I agree Amy Mizzi is attractive as she seems different from all the other girls on H&A.

I find Amy Mizzi a bit more different from the other H&A members, most of the H&A members are girly and have long hair etc, but I like Amy Mizzi's short hair,its unique, what I like about Tammin is her eyes but Im not sure if they are real because they are just too green to be true :D

I think what Frankie was trying to say is that Tammin is "Barbie doll" pretty whereas Amy is more natural, "girl next door" kind of pretty.

I thought Jade was pretty too. In fact, I don't think there has ever been a H&A girl who wasn't pretty! :blink:

Most of them were pretty, but I thought some were average looking which is the farest it would go to, there has never been anyone ugly, but of course you have to be pretty if your going to go onto a tv show atleast average looking :lol:

Archived