Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

I am wondering where our Tammin has gone off to also. She was the only reason I started watching and I was kind of uninterested in anything else at first since the show is obviously aimed for older viewers, but now that she's gone, I can't stop watching. :P I love the Gloria/Geoffrey storyline.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering where our Tammin has gone off to also. She was the only reason I started watching and I was kind of uninterested in anything else at first since the show is obviously aimed for older viewers, but now that she's gone, I can't stop watching. :P I love the Gloria/Geoffrey storyline.

I never heard of Y&R before but when Tammin joined i decided to watch only her clips that are posted on websites. I think Y&R is quite boring as i agree with you about it being aimed for older people, and since im only 18 myself i cant find the older actors interesting. Although i like Lily, she is my 2nd fav after tammin. By the way have you joined any of the young and restless websites and if you have what is your username there? :) Im asking because i joined a couple of the forums!

I think my second favorite (after Tammin of course) would have to be Amber. She's incredibly annoying at times, but there's something about her I like. I also like Noah. He's such a cutie! :D I like Daniel, Lily, Katherine, Gloria, Geoffrey, Nikki, and Nick (:wub:) but the rest I either dislike/don't care about. I have to say, one thing American Soaps need desperately is more humor. Let's send Colleen and Madge Wilkins to Y&R! :lol:

No, I have not joined any Y&R forums. I haven't even bothered to look for one.

• 2 months later...

So its about time we bump this thread.

For all of you Dani fans, i made a video about her a wile back. Check it out if you want: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nRnrJunLcXs

I wanted to make a Will and Dani video, but i didn't have enough clips so i made one of Will, Dani and Scott. I mostly used Dani clips though..

Great clips and it was very well made. :) I'm glad someone attempted to make a Will and Dani video. They're so under-appreciated. :( I had two or three episodes from 2000 when they aired on Five Life. Most of the scenes were when Dani ignored Will, but they were still cute. I know one of the episodes was when Dani was watching the Drop In Centre and Will sneaked up on her while she was singing. I'll see if I still have them, but I doubt it.

I've also noticed a lot more of the Sutherlands on YouTube now. Has anyone else noticed that? :unsure:

• 3 months later...

Archived