Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was much prettier before the....um....'makeover'. Suddenly she's far too skinny with a rather out-of-proportion bra size. It's a shame for someone so naturally attractive to do that to themselves.

This is what Ive always thought as well

Physically, she was nice looking. I only remember her in the early episodes, but she looked like an average teenage girl, not like a glammed up beauty queen. Of course, today, she's all grown up, but she still looks amazing!

Obviously, I don't know Tammin Sursok as a real person, but given how open she was in interviews, and how she has interacted with her fans on her own web-site, I'd say she's a beautiful person inside too.

DANI, on the other hand was as shallow as they came. LOL!

I dont think we should have these kind of threads. They could lead to hateful comments (which, of course, is against the rules) and which leads to fighting.

Just what I was thinking. Just because most people probably do find Tammin attractive, that doesn't mean that other people won't have bad things to say about her either. The forum rules state that negative discussion of actors' looks is not allowed, and whilst this thread is meant to be about positive aspects of a person's appearance, there will always be people who have an opposing view.

Why do we need to talk about how attractive actors are anyway? Makes for a pretty dull thread...

"Do you think Tammin is pretty"

"Yes, Tammin is pretty"

"I agree, she is beautiful"

"She is gorgeous"

"I love Tammin, she is hot"

blah blah blah... gag me with a spoon!

Archived