Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fiance sometimes dresses really sloppily, but that's up to him. I don't mind it because I love him, regardless of what he wears.

Anyway, the last thing I want is a guy who is all trendy and "metrosexual", it's just not my thing.

To me, personality makes a person truly beautiful or truly ugly.

How much fun could you have with someone who looks like, say, Tammin Sursok, for the sake of an example, if the same person has the personality of a cardboard box?

DISCLAIMER: I don't mean to say that Tammin has the personality of a cardboard box...I'm sure she doesn't. I was using the example of someone who would LOOK like her.

Ive heard of this guy who I know he married a girl, who was younger then him, she was pretty, but she was poor, and didnt actually have a good background, but he only married because for the sake of her looks, and she used to be horrible to his kids. And still the guy would say with her because of her beauty

Anyway, the last thing I want is a guy who is all trendy and "metrosexual", it's just not my thing.

So true! I can't stand all these famous guys who spend more time in the bathroom than their girlfriends, and yet are somehow considered sexy. A prime example is Gavin Henson (not sure if Aussies will know who I mean...he's a Welsh rugby player who gets a lot of media attention because he is Charlotte Church's other half). The guy spends two hours getting ready for a rugby match. A rugby match! I'm sure he's a lovely person, but just as I couldn't be with someone who doen't take care of their appearance, I also couldn't be with someone who takes too much care over it. At the end of the day, looks aren't a huge part of a relationship, but I tend to prefer men who don't shave their legs! :P

So true! I can't stand all these famous guys who spend more time in the bathroom than their girlfriends, and yet are somehow considered sexy. A prime example is Gavin Henson (not sure if Aussies will know who I mean...he's a Welsh rugby player who gets a lot of media attention because he is Charlotte Church's other half). The guy spends two hours getting ready for a rugby match. A rugby match! I'm sure he's a lovely person, but just as I couldn't be with someone who doen't take care of their appearance, I also couldn't be with someone who takes too much care over it. At the end of the day, looks aren't a huge part of a relationship, but I tend to prefer men who don't shave their legs! :P

I agree as well, if you want the non-metro guys, i would suggest:

Johnny Messner

l_1750661.jpg

Sean Bean :wub:

http://www.fragile-dreams.com/images/actor...Bean%201024.jpg

sean_bean.jpg

I realise this is completely unrelated, but i had to post it! xxx

EDIT: So hard to find pics that display!

Archived