Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

There seems to be a lot of people kicking off tonight, who has the popcorn, as this is getting worse on every thread this evening.

I'm still trying to get back on topic... If that does not happen, this thread will be shut down, or renamed.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, you will not have heard of them if you listen to Tammin's music.

The make their own music, opposite to other bands. They dress themselves, do their own make-up, the manager is a part of the band (dancer) etc. So, yes.

Oh jesus you music snob!! So your much better than me because i rate tammin?? Pathetic. And laughable.

I like to listen to..

Neil young. Morissey. Pearl Jam. Arctic Monkeys. Hendrix...yeah from a tammin fan!!. Beatles. Stones. Kinks Who. Jeff buckley etc etc. Sorry no obscure scandinavian muppets in my list lol. What am i gonna do??

Never said I was a music snob, because I most certainly am not. Here I am, trying to have an interesting discussion, but you lower yourself to trying to offend me...?

And, by the way, they are not Scandinavian, which is in fact written with a capital S... Might want to consider that SPAG-rule if you want to keep posting.

Ingenious. You know you meant that if you are someone who listens to tammins music then your taste can be called into question. That you deny it makes you even more pathetic in my book. But listen you are a mod so most people will take your side. But you are still a music snob throwing your weight around and not someone looking for an interesting discussion. Unless they agree with you.

There seems to be a lot of people kicking off tonight, who has the popcorn, as this is getting worse on every thread this evening.

I'm still trying to get back on topic... If that does not happen, this thread will be shut down, or renamed.

I dont blame you Mer, as ever conversation i have been in this evening, has had a member muck it up. And i want a normal, all be it a converssation with out a kid spoiling it, with their views on life that they have not had yet???

You have got this all wrong. I am trying to have a discussion, you're not. Tammin's music can very well be good, I have hardly listened to any of it, because it does not interest me, and therefore I cannot say whether it's good or not (for me, it's not, reason stated earlier). If you had been interested in this discussion, you could have given med examples of bands/musicians who has had to adapt in order to make it. Instead you complain when I tell you that that is not always the case.

You have got this all wrong. I am trying to have a discussion, you're not. Tammin's music can very well be good, I have hardly listened to any of it, because it does not interest me, and therefore I cannot say whether it's good or not (for me, it's not, reason stated earlier). If you had been interested in this discussion, you could have given med examples of bands/musicians who has had to adapt in order to make it. Instead you complain when I tell you that that is not always the case.

You dont rate people who likes tammins music??

Your snobbery started this crap. And as a mod i guess your embarassed about this now??

Archived