Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

She is a very attractive girl, i do think she looks better with a bit of weight on. Where as i would look better with some weight off. :lol:

sam here :lol: why couldnt there be such a thing were we could swap bodies?. I thought she was prettier when she was in her teens because by the time she reached 20, she went OTT, and thought if she had a thin figure it would make her look better, but really it didnt.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was always slim anyway, she just lost weight as she got older. I don't know if she was naturally thin and it was just one of those things that happened naturally as she grew up, or if the pressure of the media and everything just got to her and she felt that she had to be thinner. I don't know, but she does look better with a little more weight, sometimes when people are too thin their heads look too big for their bodies.

Tammin is a beautiful girl though, but I agree that sometimes she does look a little too fake if she wears too much makeup. She is naturally pretty, a little makeup can enhance her natural beauty, too much just masks it altogether.

She was always slim anyway, she just lost weight as she got older. I don't know if she was naturally thin and it was just one of those things that happened naturally as she grew up, or if the pressure of the media and everything just got to her and she felt that she had to be thinner. I don't know, but she does look better with a little more weight, sometimes when people are too thin their heads look too big for their bodies.

Tammin is a beautiful girl though, but I agree that sometimes she does look a little too fake if she wears too much makeup. She is naturally pretty, a little makeup can enhance her natural beauty, too much just masks it altogether.

I heard in the dolly issue which is out in May 2006, she got teased for being overweight when she was 12 years old because she was gluten intolerant, and then around 17 or something she developed anorexia, and thats how she lost weight.

Thanks Tamxxx, I didn't know that. I suspected she may have had an eating disorder, but wasn't sure. It's really bad that young girls (and boys) feel like they are under so much pressure to be "perfect" that they end up suffering from illnesses such as anorexia. :(

Thanks Tamxxx, I didn't know that. I suspected she may have had an eating disorder, but wasn't sure. It's really bad that young girls (and boys) feel like they are under so much pressure to be "perfect" that they end up suffering from illnesses such as anorexia. :(

Yeah, as you can see most of this is influenced by the media, I think she did have an eating disoder because someone read it in a magazine, and Tammin said she hardly ate anything, and she didnt eat with the other H&A cast, when eating lunch, she used to bring her own food. :unsure: , It is very worrying whats happening nowadays

omg shes changed so much constantly changing figures, I cant believe she has gone under the knife? :o

I heard that she had a boob job. Not sure how true that is, it's hard to say from that pic really.

She looks great though, she has a lovely figure and isn't as thin as she used to be. She looks healthy.

omg shes changed so much constantly changing figures, I cant believe she has gone under the knife? :o

I heard that she had a boob job. Not sure how true that is, it's hard to say from that pic really.

She looks great though, she has a lovely figure and isn't as thin as she used to be. She looks healthy.

I think she did have a boob job because she used to have smaller boobs around when she was 18, and then they began to grow.

Archived