Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

I think that belle is lovely looking girl, and as she gets older, she will be stunning. The same way kit has. Tammie is going for ther sexy look, but the others have a more natural look about them. I think it is a nicer look, and may get them better parts in future projects.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does indeed...I think Amy Mizzi is a very attractive girl. I think the sort of "prettiness" that seems to be prized at present........ which magazines for teenage girls seem to hype up ..is actually quite plastic....and not at all natural..it is manufactured....and Si -Co will hate me for this.... but I think Tammin falls into that category of late.

:unsure: could you clarify it a bit further

I think what Frankie was trying to say is that Tammin is "Barbie doll" pretty whereas Amy is more natural, "girl next door" kind of pretty.

Picture Paris Hilton (barbie) and Hilary Duff (more "girl next door"), if that makes it easier.

I don't think that's exactly what she means; She is "manufactured" in the manner of having stylists dressing and making her up to the general image of what "sexy" is today. An image which has changed dramatically over the last ten years, and even more before that. Tammin is a plain and normal-looking girl who has been given professional help to look beautiful, and thus selling more CDs etc, in opposite to bands and musicians making their own luck.

Every single pop star and soap star and every generic actress is manufactured then because they are all helped with or told what to wear. I think its better to judge someones personal style and sexiness when they are away from the studios. And as a fan of tammin ive seen lots of her photos where she has dressed herself and where she oozes class and sex appeal. Its all a matter of taste of course but to call tammin plain and normal looking really suprises me. I would call kate ritchie that. But tammin has a really outstanding type of beauty not seen in any of the current H&A cast.

I don't think that's exactly what she means; She is "manufactured" in the manner of having stylists dressing and making her up to the general image of what "sexy" is today. An image which has changed dramatically over the last ten years, and even more before that. Tammin is a plain and normal-looking girl who has been given professional help to look beautiful, and thus selling more CDs etc, in opposite to bands and musicians making their own luck.

Every single pop star and soap star and every generic actress is manufactured then because they are all helped with or told what to wear. I think its better to judge someones personal style and sexiness when they are away from the studios. And as a fan of tammin ive seen lots of her photos where she has dressed herself and where she oozes class and sex appeal. Its all a matter of taste of course but to call tammin plain and normal looking really suprises me. I would call kate ritchie that. But tammin has a really outstanding type of beauty not seen in any of the current H&A cast.

That's your opinion, not mine. I find her boring.

And no, not every single pop star (I tend to call people musicians, but I'll let it go) are manufactures. Ok, maybe the main-stream musicians, but I am most certainly not into that.

I think Tammin is really pretty, I agree with You Kim, she is very stunning to me :)

I think Tammin is really pretty, I agree with You Kim, she is very stunning to me :)

You aren't listening to me and others. I'm not debating that she's pretty, of course she is. I just think there are others that are more unique and beautiful.

xxx

Archived