Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg shes changed so much constantly changing figures, I cant believe she has gone under the knife? :o

I heard that she had a boob job. Not sure how true that is, it's hard to say from that pic really.

She looks great though, she has a lovely figure and isn't as thin as she used to be. She looks healthy.

I think she did have a boob job because she used to have smaller boobs around when she was 18, and then they began to grow.

They can grow naturally you know! I don't know if she's had them done or not, don't really care either way, it's her body.

They can grow still once you're an adult though, mine grew by 2 sizes between the ages of about 18 and 20, so there's no reason why Tammin's shouldn't either. Also, she has put a little bit of weight on again, so that would make them a little bigger too.

Yes I think she is pretty. She has a beautiful face and lovely dark skin, not like Cassie's annoying fake tan orange! Dad thought she was gorgeous! Remember the dress she wore to the Logies last year? Woah!

I like think she has a beautiful face but , the logie dress, I didnt like too much as it was too exposing :unsure:

I've just seen a picture of her in the logies dress, I know what you mean Tamxxx, I think it's too much! (or not enough!) :lol:

And gettign back to what I was saying earlier, from the pic I just saw, it looks awfully like she has had a boob job, that photo had an unnatural looking shadow across her breast, it just looked like an implant struggling to break free! :blink:

I've just seen a picture of her in the logies dress, I know what you mean Tamxxx, I think it's too much! (or not enough!) :lol:

And gettign back to what I was saying earlier, from the pic I just saw, it looks awfully like she has had a boob job, that photo had an unnatural looking shadow across her breast, it just looked like an implant struggling to break free! :blink:

Yeah, thats what I meant, if she dressed more simply, without any implants she would of looked more beautiful in the logies, it was just so obvious that she had an implant, because if you looked carefully you could see the lining.

Archived