The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No extensions, no excuses.

Its an all-nighter. Again. Next year I will be better at Uni.

I too have a 2000 word essay due in for tomorrow, so i will also be up all night as well. Eurgh! It's my own fault for procrastinating three days in a row, when i've had to do two essays in two days now :(

Me, Myself, and I are entirely to blame.

I will work harder next year

LOL xxx

I too have a 2000 word essay due in for tomorrow, so i will also be up all night as well. Eurgh! It's my own fault for procrastinating three days in a row, when i've had to do two essays in two days now :(

Me, Myself, and I are entirely to blame.

LOL xxx

That is exactly what I have done, and do every single time. I must be better at my life!

I will now stop "just popping into Facebook and BttB for a minute" and actually do something. I'm just going to stay up until it's done, then go and hand it in, then go to bed.

Here I go. Maybe see you guys sometime tomorrow evening!

xxxx

That sucks!!

That's uni, it's just how it is.

I've got to hand my dissertation in on the 2nd of May. That might seem like a long way away, but it consists of a piece of software and a 50 page report. I've done most of the software and not much of the report. It's worth 25% of this year's grade. I'm scared!

On top of that, I have an assignment due in next week (nearly finished), and 2 assignments due in May, one of which I have started, the other I have not started yet :huh:

This is my last year at uni and it's scaring me! The level of work expected from us this year is so much higher than last year, it's a bit of a shock to the system really! :(

Good luck with that!

Over the next month or so I have to:

• Finish off a 10 minute film I'm currently editing (which we have a 2 week extension for)
  • Make another 5 minute film
  • Direct a 20 minute Children's TV Programme (which is much harder than it sounds)
  • Write a 1500 word critique for each of the above
  • Edit the Camera Scripts for the TV Programme which seems to change every week
  • Write a 2500 word Dissertation Proposal (which is pointless)
  • Write a 2500 word theory essay on complete and utter rubbish
  • Sort out this house predicament
  • Do work for BTTB!

:wink:

Well look at it this way:

I went to Uni for 3 years, had to hand in numerous essays, assignments, sit exams and hold down an almost full time job.

Now I no longer need to study and have a rewarding highly paid job.

So it's all worth it in the end :)

Archived