The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ I can *never* remember the 7 laws of indices.

I think if a number is timed to the power 0, the answer is 1. :unsure:

After that, I'm stuck.

Yeah i think that is like law number 4 or something, we have 2 pages of Indices for homework due on monday and i just completed it yay go me! But i'm pretty sure i answered at least 4-5 questions wrong, i just keep forgetting what your supposed to do with the bottom numbers lol but yeah now we are moving on to Standard Forms, now there's something easy to remember :D:D

I've got to finish my "Strategic Systems Management" assignment. They call it that to make it sound more relevant to my computing degree, when in actual fact, the module is about business studies and nothing to do with computers at all! It's a complete load of crap, I have to choose a company (I'm doing Apple) and write about their position in the marketplace, their strengths and weaknesses, stategic vision, costs and income streams, competitive advantage and all that kind of stuff. Now what does that have to do with computing? Nothing at all! :blink:

I've got to finish my "Strategic Systems Management" assignment. They call it that to make it sound more relevant to my computing degree, when in actual fact, the module is about business studies and nothing to do with computers at all! It's a complete load of crap, I have to choose a company (I'm doing Apple) and write about their position in the marketplace, their strengths and weaknesses, stategic vision, costs and income streams, competitive advantage and all that kind of stuff. Now what does that have to do with computing? Nothing at all! :blink:

Holy Crap!! Thats sounds complicated!!! :blink:

It might not be so bad if I was interested in business studies, but I'm not, which is why I did a degree in computing, not business! But they still make me do this crap anyway! :blink:

I don't know how you do it!! I have a problem turning on the computer sometimes!!

Archived