The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never used a Mac before, but I know my way around a PC! :lol:

Once my dissertation website is finished and I put it online to show my supervisor, I'll post the link so you can take a look at it :D

Ok, Cool!!

Macs are really easy to use!!

Ooooh, 700th post!!

I've got to create a revision sheet for English, it has got to be about 750-1000 words. Giving examples of and explaining variations of Standard English in written langauge.

I'm picking my way through my folder to find the best examples. Good news is that i finished my song analysis though.

Thanks for helping TabbyCool!

xxx

I loved maths when I was at school. It's logical and answers are either right or wrong, as opposed to subjects like English where you have to bull**** about random crap and sometimes you have no idea if what you have written is relevant or not! :huh:

I loved maths when I was at school. It's logical and answers are either right or wrong, as opposed to subjects like English where you have to bull**** about random crap and sometimes you have no idea if what you have written is relevant or not! :huh:

Same here I prefer Maths and Science to English, because when it comes to an exam if you dont know an answer its kind of logical you dont have to even revise much but with english language and english literature it is just so dam hard, I once did an exam, and the teacher was like your not answering the question :lol:

Archived