The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

I'm pretty good at maths what with decimals do you need help with Martha McKensie ?

Wonder if anyone can help me, We have to gather related material to use with our mandatory texts in English. I want to use an British Documentary Series that was aired in Australia on the ABC in Oct/Nov 2004 called Brat Camp, but as yet havent been able to get a copy of this series. The series followed a group of out of control brit teens as they went to Redcliffe a naturalistic camp in Utah, USA. Has anyone got any idea's on how I could get a copy?

Holly :)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this should go under here.. if not.. sorry.. but I've got my first prelim exam tomorrow!

I've tried studying all day today because I had the day off but.. :blink:

It's hard when I've also been given other homework to do for other subjects!  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure you'll do fine! I'll be thinking about you :)

I'm pretty good at maths what with decimals do you need help with Martha McKensie ?

Wonder if anyone can help me, We have to gather related material to use with our mandatory texts in English. I want to use an British Documentary Series that was aired in Australia on the ABC in Oct/Nov 2004 called Brat Camp, but as yet havent been able to get a copy of this series. The series followed a group of out of control brit teens as they went to Redcliffe a naturalistic camp in Utah, USA. Has anyone got any idea's on how I could get a copy?

Holly :)

Ooh we loved that show (though we often referred to it as Chav Camp) - they've recently shown the American version over here.

Unfortunately I never taped it or anything and I don't think it's on at the moment on Channel 4, E4, More4 etc. so can't really help you there I'm afraid! I don't think it's even available on DVD.....

The offical site is here if you didn't already know it, sorry I couldn't be of more help!

It was a great show and fits in with my text Raw and other related material song Prisoner of Society.

I wonder if the 2nd series or the American one will be shown in Australia this year.

Thanks for the link to the official site. If I cant get a hold of the series the information on what happened to each of them might have to be enough to use.

Holly

I don't know if this should go under here.. if not.. sorry.. but I've got my first prelim exam tomorrow!

I've tried studying all day today because I had the day off but.. :blink:

It's hard when I've also been given other homework to do for other subjects!  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best of luck Ash! You'll do great I'm sure!

Archived