1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That whole scene with Saul & Selina in the finale, where he came to the Beach House and asked her to come to the commune, was cut in the UK... explains a lot.

And that was of course the last time we see that incarnation of the Beach House - despite the first part of Monday's ep being set on the very same evening, it's been redecorated with the other bedroom having materialised. :P

11 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

I find it too much of a coincidence for Marilyn's clairvoyant friend saying she can see something happening to Shane's family, then for the motorcycle accident to happen. It's all nonsense, but then again, it's only TV. Right?

Yeah it's quite far fetched. I think it's one of those 'dated' aspects of the show. If they wanted to do the clairvoyant I think they should have had her come in months ago and made it a lot more subtle, but then they wanted to obviously add to the drama and suspense of it.

Loved the ending to the season, the cliff hanger with Shane knocked off the bike, the wondering if Kelly has contracted HIV with the needle stick injury.....every healthcare worker's worst nightmare, and the fascinating relationship developing between Selena and Saul.  Saul is so creepy, and has wonderful acting skills.

the clairvoyant was a bit over the top with her negativity around death, if she had been more subtle angel would not have been so worried and stressed.

chilling moment of silence at the end when Angel was putting Dylan to bed and could seemingly feel the moment Shane was in trouble and got knocked off his bike

Spoiler

Obviously dieter had requested to leave the series at this point already?

Flathead being drunk and dancing around was hilarious:lol:

sad to see 1995 coming to an end.....it's all going by way to fast:(

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not as I don't know where the storyline has got to by the finale. I'm up to episode 1809.

I'm wondering if Sally and Jack's relationship was a casualty of the rewrites at the time. They seemed to go to a lot of trouble to put them together.

Archived