1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez...... Ain't Karma a bitch. Ay Stevo? What a shame that answering machine tape got wiped just as you and your mate Travis ran through the door to unplug the answering machine. Now the police have no option but to charge him with Dodge's murder!:lol:

Amazing how Michael (who is so poor he is scared Alf is going to take away his business) found the money all of a sudden to bail Steven out, isn't it! And pay for his lawyers at his trial no worries!

And why is Nathan in such a rage and full of hate for his father, as Damian puts it, enough to order Dodge to murder him? Is this all because he left the family, and because he's just "stupid"??

Karma strikes again at the end of the episode, when Steven is sitting by himself at the wharf fishing, and he hears a harmonica playing, can't see where it's coming from, then a car drives away as Stevo screams out calling Dodge's name.

By the way, why is Dodge credited even though he doesn't appear in this episode?

35 minutes ago, beau_t said:

Thursday's episode is missing from the Plus7 website.

There was no episode shown on Thursday :wink:

The result being that the eps in each block are now showing on the correct weekday once again - an original Monday ep on a Monday etc.

Loving the 1995 eps at the mo, the farewell between Shannon and Mandy a very bittersweet scene. One quote I can't seem to get out of my head at the moment, maybe I just cant wait for episode 1953

"Right no more arguments I'm sick of arguing I'm gonna take my daughter home NOW!"

Anyway back to 1995, so Dodge and Stevo's leave us on a real cliffhanger in 2 weeks time, does anyone know if ITV cut it at the time?

Archived