Are Five the right people to show H&A anymore?

Guest James Martin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channel five new channel Five 2 has begun testing today on sky [ 27th dec] i have got it on my sky.

The new spin-off channel will relay successful shows off it's flagship terrestrial transmission. the channel will be used to further promote it's populer show such as Milkshake, Home and away and csi.

Five 2 are being kept under wraps untill lauch early next year.

Viewers who have witnessed the tests of Five 2 today have seen the latest episodes of home and away and family affairs and the movie ghost.

So it looks like Five 2 will promote home and away more on this new channel.

maybe the omnibus will be on there too.

Channel five new channel Five 2 has begun testing today on sky [ 27th dec] i have got it on my sky.

So if it's being tested on Sky at the moment, is the idea that Five.2 will become available on Freeview on it's launch next year? 'Cos I've only got Freeview and if everything's true about Home and Away being promoted more on the new channel then good for them and I wanna see it!

XxX

Channel five new channel  Five 2  has begun testing today on sky [ 27th dec] i have got it on my sky.

The new spin-off channel will relay successful shows off it's flagship terrestrial transmission.  the channel will be used to further promote it's populer show such as Milkshake, Home and away and csi.

Five 2 are being kept under wraps untill lauch early next year.

Viewers who have witnessed the tests of Five 2 today have seen the latest episodes of home and away and family affairs and the movie ghost.

So it looks like Five 2 will promote home and away more on this new channel.

maybe the omnibus will be on there too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Want to go home.... now* Silly parents just having Freeview <_<

Archived