Are Five the right people to show H&A anymore?

Guest James Martin

I don't. In fact, I can't.

I e-mailed Five a while ago and they gave me a code to use for all future correspondence. Unfortunately I lost it and so can't contact them. If I were to ignore their instructions I would begin to procrastinate over the severance of my signal.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I dont know how they could make money from Brookside when they stuck episodes at weird hours of the night. One was on at 12.30am once! But that was when they had already given up to it.

With H&A I hope we dont lose it from our screens. Losing the omnibus is the first step I fear...time will tell.

Five are NOT the right people to be showing Home and Away & i've told them on several ocassions that if some lines in the script are not appropriate, that they MUST reconsider the time they show it @, if it's that bad, it should NOT be considered a family show & put to a later time slot. Them cutting out lines & scenes is NOT fair as Seven get the full uncut episode. Complaining to them via e-mail is not worth the energy in typing, i think you need to go & stand outside & shout.

Is 9pm also Australia's Watershed?

@ this rate, to see the full episode we'll all end up having to move to Australia, i'm coming out anyway, so i don't care, but for now, i'm here, in Scotland & i want my full episode of Home and Away, or NOTHING. ITV1 used to show it far too early, but they were a better channel. We don't get any promos either, which i don't think is fair. They do nothing here to promote the show & it's the 2nd biggest audience to Australia. Something NEEDS to be done, just not sure what.

Complaining to them via e-mail is not worth the energy in typing, i think you need to go & stand outside & shout.

There's a man with a megaphone on the corner of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road usually, you could ask to borrow it.

22 Long Acre,

London

WC2E 9LY

Right in Covent Garden, turn left out of the Tube Station and it's down the road on the left hand side.

I would provide a pic for visual identification but it's not been developed yet - just look out for a big orange 'five' logo.....

.....do I know too much? :unsure:

Humm its a tricky one. I know that 7 dont have the onmibus or a repeat at Lunch. I got really annoyed when they not only moved HAA to 12pm but they started the damn signing thing, Yeah you dont get it on analogue but - WE CANT GET 5 ON ANALOGUE.

It does seem that Five are loosing interest in Home and Away. They have however in recent months been bothered to do some new 'bumpers' for the adverts, and a promo or two (which incidently i only saw because of this site). They also changed the layout of the HAA part of their site. They should do more promoting and I would personally love to see the 7 promos on the end of the episodes. The Cuts really annoy me. The episode 4000 i can live with - it was 4 words, which i hadnt noticed until i saw it on here. But there have been plenty of others. We have all emailed them and whatever but they never listen and carry on with their own thing. I wonder if the Omnibus has anything to do with FA finishing? they announced they had plans?? It will also be interesting to see what they start promoting at the end of HAA now. At the end of the day we have no say on what goes on/is shown/cut etc and they know it. And even if we complain they play the OFCOM card.

I first heard about this site through the 5 HAA website so they must know about it. However they should read the articles on it. Maybe then they would realise just how many people they are annoying (wanted to use stronger words there lol). Maybe its time they were 'shown the light' and someone pointed the threads out to them.

Archived