The Book Thread

MarMar

All of her books are out over here =D

and i got SF from my local library after school today, the lady at the counter was like 'oh thats such a fantastic book my daughter got it ... blah blah blah...' she just kept on going :D

SOTHW is really really really good too, probably should have been in my top three... <_<

urgh. Jealous much! <_< lol

I have everyone keepng an eye out for when SOTHW is released over here. :lol: It's quite amusing that it's not, considering the ones that are out over here have been out in America for only a couple of years or so, but SOTHW was released in 1996 in America yet is still not out over here :(

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually going to order it online, but I had a few birthdays etc coming up when I went to do it, so I decided to leave it and then I forgot all about it, then COH came out, but my sister bought that one for me, so I thought I might aswell read COH and NM before I order SOTHW. Hopefully, it'll be worth it whenever I do get my hands on it. :lol:

I've just finished reading My Sister's Keeper now - wow, what a twist! I didn't see that coming. That's the first Jodi Picoult book I've read but I'll certainly read more. :) Hope the movie's as good as the book, often books lose something on screen (Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy is a great book and a terrible movie, for instance.) But I'll watch out for the movie just the same, thanks for letting me know. :)

ps Whoever it was who did let us know, it was too complicated trying to quote everyone's posts re Jodi Picoult and too annoying :angry2: having to edit out all the Smileys. :)

I've just finished reading My Sister's Keeper now - wow, what a twist! I didn't see that coming.

I actually had to go back and re-read that 3 different times because I was sure I'd got confused somewhere down the line. It was a bit like 'Ok..... did that just happen?!'

^^ eight times ! wow. thats dedication, although i probely will too =D it's so good.

i finished SF by Jodi Picoult and i <i>loved</i> it, seriously. so good

and i just bought Specials by Scott Westerfeld, it's the third in a triology's and i really liked the other two so hopefully when i get a chance to start, this one will be good too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived