The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading The Night Is For Hunting by John Marsden. It's the 6th book in the Tomorrow Series. Awesome books I love the way he writes!!

xx

Me too, especially So Much to Tell You, Take My Word For It and Letters From the Inside.

I re-borrowed the Gossip Girl audio book and finished it except 2 minutes which I had to fast forward over because the disc was scratched. I'll have to have the disc cleaned before i can iPod it though.

I'm in the middle of ripping the second book in the series, "You Know You Love Me," and I'll start listening to it once I've synced it into my iPod. I liked Gossip Girl, and I can totally relate to both Dan and Vanessa, but I think the narrator is one of the most annoying I've ever heard.

I'm reading The Night Is For Hunting by John Marsden. It's the 6th book in the Tomorrow Series. Awesome books I love the way he writes!!

xx

I love those books! Especially the 6th one, its my favourite :)

Im reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult its awsome.

My favourite book would have to be On The Jellicoe Road, omg its just amazing

I struggled with it too.

Last year I had to do a piece from The Diary of Ann Frank for my speech and drama eisteddfod

I tried to read it and failed :P I just found it too repetitive and I had to work really hard to keep the interest in it. I really loved the story behind it though, so sad. Goodluck :)

I just finished My Sister's Keeper. I cried. :(

Now I'm on to Ninteen Minutes. I really like it so far. Jodi Picoult is just amazing.

My drama class at school did The Diary of Anne Frank for our Winter Esteadford, which is why I had to read the book, we made it through it, I was Jan Gies, was going a good job until I tripped over the person playing Margot.

Anyway, I'm reading "Who Killed Channel 9" by Gerald Stone. It's interesting, and after reading the chapter, I think that McLeod's Daughters both saved & killed Channel 9 at the same time.

Archived