Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

Tammin a bad time in the UK

Daily Telegraph

4 August 2005

FORMER Home and Away babe Tammin Sursok has hit London, with high hopes of wooing the Poms with her debut album, Whatever Will Be.

But her current single, It's a Beautiful Thing, only entered the charts at No.30 this week, meaning Sursok will have to remain as nonchalant as her album title if things don't work out.

Sursok's current boyfriend Michael Spicca is expected to join the songstress in London later this year.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, she already has an established fan base in the UK (me and Liz amongst others). Problem there is that they'll have already bought her music from Oz or downloaded the songs.

I really hope she does well; hopefully her looks will hit a spot with teenage (and older) lads.

But I have this horrible feeling that the British public are going to eat her alive!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope they don't, some English people who buy singles etc don't know music but I'm def buying Tammins music. I love it! :D

But I have this horrible feeling that the British public are going to eat her alive!  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope they don't, some English people who buy singles etc don't know music but I'm def buying Tammins music. I love it! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am seriously considering buying it after hearing Pointless Relationship.

Archived