Tammin a bad time in the UK

Guest Andy

We're not talking about any job here, this was supposed to be an international music career.

I'm just thinking about the musicians and singers who have to tour, sleep in their vans, eat leftovers for years before getting some recognition is that so hard to understand.

Anyway Australians saw through her quickly enough.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I so agree with that.

I know a few people who did the hard yards and are doing big guns now.

Clare Bowditch is one of those people.

Also People like Kate Michaelson and Jessica Paige are people who are talented singer songwriters from Melbourne who are still struggling to get any radio play and any publicity at all.

I am sorry to say this fans but it really annoys me when people who have given everything on a plate and then turn away from it. to try and further their career.

David Caruso springs to mind as he was on a succesfull tv show NYPD Blue and he was huge in it. ratings galore and well he turned away to further his career. well his career didn't get any where and it was lucky he got the CSI Miami gig.

This is just how I feel and sorry if I have offended anybody

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Clare Bowditch. If you like her you may also like New Buffalo and Bertie Blackman. Especially Bertie, she's so talented, I think she could make it big soon as her new material seems to be slightly more mainstream. There's been at least 2 fantastic live performances from her on JJJ.

I interviewed claire on my site.

she is cool and I was stooked

when she said yes for doing the interview when I emailed her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm, don't let her see you call her Claire, her name is Clare, on her official website, it used to say "Care Bowditch not Claire Bowditch".

Bertie Blackman's website :

http://www.bertieblackman.com/

Archived